Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Bucket List Check Off

Like I said before, renting a beach house right on Mission Beach Boardwalk was on my bucket list.  But having friends that know so much about the San Diego area made the experience even better!



Thanks to some friends of ours we had a list of San Diego must dos. 
 Adam's Steak'n Eggs was on the list.



Their cinnamon roll was what was recommended and it was AMAZING!



Grant picked some flowers for Kiersten's hair!
What a sweet brother he is!



We stayed just a few minutes walk down from Belmont Park.  They kids enjoyed the rickety old roller coaster.







Ella thought the open wall was a pretty cool thing herself.  She loved crawling outside and back in.


The kids really enjoyed the tub in the master bath!



This was Ella's first time pulling up to stuff!  I can't believe my baby is getting so big!  Where is the time going to?



The kids really enjoyed playing soccer on the beach.



It was great to be able to sit from the beach house and watch them.



I hope we can do this again some year because I really loved this vacation.  Not having to load up to go to the beach was so much more relaxing.  And I loved walking up and down the boardwalk.



They didn't care that they really didn't fit.  Looks like some happy kids!



Ella Jane wants to come back to this beach house again too!



Ella enjoyed seeing out to the ocean even when we wouldn't let her go outside.  



Oh My Gosh I love this baby!!!
She is such a happy baby!!



I just can't have enough pictures of us at this beach house :)



Another must visit recommendation from our friends, The Brinkerhof's was Broken Yoke Cafe.


It was a yummy breakfast for sure!

No comments: