Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Follow the Yellow Brick Road




I love our tradition of dressing up for Halloween. This year we had the perfect number of people to do the Wizard of Oz.   I have to say I was super excited about our costumes this year!!


Justin- Flying Monkey
Becky- Glinda the Good Witch
Silvio- Lolipop Kid
Kiersten- Dororthy
Hunter- Tin Man 
Logan- Scarecrow
Grant- Cowardly Lion (just don't tell him he was cowardly...lol)
Ella Jane- Toto
When we were deciding on costumes this year I explained to Silvio about our whole tradition.  I asked him if he wanted to dress up with us and he DID!!! YAY!  I showed him different costumes he could pick from and he decided he wanted to be a Flying Monkey.  And Justin was suppose to be the lollipop kid.  When the costumes arrived it was immediately apparent that the lollipop kid costume WAS NOT going to fit Justin even though it was an adult large.  So being the good sport that Silvio is, he said it was fine and he would be the lollipop kid!


Kiersten was super excited for her and Ella to have these costumes.  I sure love my girls and I love that I get to experience having two girls.  What a great blessing in my life!


I Love my Toto!!!
Ella was such a good sport to wear this costume.  She did a great job and is the cutest Toto in history!
It was such a fun Halloween season!

No comments: