Thursday, October 2, 2014

Worker Boy!


To say Grant LOVES tractors is a huge understatement!!!
This kid will sit and watch tractors working for hours and hours!
Justin had 3 workers at our house today working on getting the pad ready for our new pool.  
Yay! Yay! Yay!



Grant sat in his "foreman chair" and watched them for hours on end.
He was suppose to go to preschool today but, "the guys needed him!"



I could not argue with that!  One of the workers put a vest on him and let him be the flagger.
He told the worker, "okay I can do that, but I am still the foreman!"



Grant is in pure heaven today!



He loved every minute of his day!
Pretty sure the bare feet are against MSHA though.  



Grant was thrilled when his daddy paid him $5 and a kit lat for his hard days work!


One day the workers were at our house again digging and moving the retention pond behind the storage unit.  The tractor operator accidentally hit the storage unit and Grant was right there to see it! He ran in the house yelling, " I have to call dad! I have to call dad!"
So he explained to me what had happened and I let him call Justin.  It was so cute to hear Grant being a good foreman and letting his boss know what had happened!  I guess before Justin had left for work early that morning Grant told him, "Dad I'll watch the workers and tell you if you need to fire any!"
Justin got quite a kick out of that.  When Grant had him on the phone he asked Justin if he was going to fire that worker.  Hahaha!  So cute!  
He is going to make a great boss one day!  He even went and got the workers gatorades from the fridge when they were taking their break!

No comments: