Monday, October 13, 2014

Mission Beach, San Diego


This was the first year Pima had a Fall Break.  We decided to check something off my bucket list.  We rented a gorgeous beach house right on the boardwalk on Mission Beach!  Boy it didn't disappiont!


The whole wall of windows retracted so you could really enjoy the beach view.


We was such a great beach house!  


The kids were in heaven the whole time!


Ella is a pretty big fan of the beach herself.  She had several handfuls of sand over the course of the week.


I love getting away with my little family.
The beach is one of my favorite placed to get away to.


We sure enjoyed the weather.  The water was the warmest it's ever been.  Even all the locals were telling us that we came at a great time because the water was nice and warm.


Sure love my girls!


Hunter decided to build a place for Ella to play.


Grant LOVES Silvio!


Looking good........he made seats and everything!


Look at that adorable sandy face!


Looks like a perfect place to relax.  Great job Hunter!


How did I get so lucky to have these handsome men in my life?


Kirsten laid on the beach and fell asleep just like this.  I think this picture shows her love of the beach and ocean!


I am pretty sure Silvio is fond of his baby sister Ella Jane!
And I think Ella feels the same way about him!


Mr. Grant loved feeding all the seagulls.  In a matter of seconds he had 30 or more of them practically eating out of his hand.  He thought it was the coolest thing ever!


I love this beach baby of mine!


Hunter is such a thoughtful big brother.  He made Ella her own little oasis.  He gave her a bucket of water which kept her totally entertained!

No comments: