Monday, October 27, 2014

Phoenix Temple Open House



We just couldn't find a weekend that we didn't have prior commitments so we decided it was really important to us to give our kids the opportunity to see inside of another temple while they are young. Therefore we had a ditch day!!! Monday we took the kids out of school and drove to Phoenix to go to the Open House.



I LOVE this family of mine with all my heart!



It was a wonderful experience!
Since it was going to be a super fast trip we decided to leave Ella with Grandma and Grandpa Cluff for the day.  Kind of hard to leave her even just for a day but it made the trip so much easier!
What a beautiful temple the Phoenix Temple is!  Such gorgeous art work.  The oval baptismal font is breathtaking........I loved it!



I am so grateful for my eternal family!
I love that we've been blessed to take the kids through 3 open houses of Temples in Arizona.  It's been a great experience each time and memories that I will always cherish!


I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I am thankful to have the knowledge that I have a loving Heavenly Father.  I am grateful for the opportunity I have to become better and clean through the atonement of Jesus Christ. I am grateful and thank my Heavenly Father nightly for all that I have been blessed with.



After the Temple Open House we decide to let the kids have a couple of hours to get their energy out.  We took them to Extreme Air in Chandler.



They all had such a great time on the trampolines and especially on their new obstacle course



I kind of wish I had paid to play cause it looked like a fun time!



Logan kept doing the perfect belly flop onto the air pad.



It really is a cool obstacle course and there weren't many other kids there so that was nice.
The kids all had a blast and were thankful to get to play for a bit.



It was a great day!  It was filled with a beautiful spiritual side to it and then just enjoying being together as a family!  Perfect day in my book!

No comments: