Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Mr. Grant's Preschool Field Trip

Brighter Day Preschool is amazing!
The kids get to go on so many field trips.  I was able to join them for their field trip to the farm and pumpkin patch.


They got to play games...


This is Grant with his best buddy Lexi!
These two are something else when they are together.  And Grant does whatever Lexi tells him too!!  Honestly I need to ask her how she does it :)  I could use some tips from her.


We got to go on a hay ride to the pumpkin patch!  Grant loved that!!


They liked finding their pumpkins in the field.



Each kid got to ride on the horse!  Looks like Grant is one happy cowboy in this picture!!


Lexi was very hesitant to ride the horse but we finally talked her into it!


They got to pet this special donkey.  He is the donkey in the live nativity that goes on at the Gila Valley Temple at Christmas time.



Grant thought that was pretty cool!


They kids got to see a lama, chickens, goats and so much more!  It was a fun field trip!


To finish off I took Grant and Lexi out for ice cream at the Taylor Freeze!
I sure love my Mr. Grant!

No comments: