Friday, March 26, 2010

The Hot Well Dunes

So we decided to take the kids for a few days over Spring Break to the Hot Well Sand Dunes. We took Brian and Tif's kiddos for a couple of days. They all played so good! Where is Hunter in this picture? Yes Doyle had covered Hunter with the weeds.
They thought it was so funny that I "couldn't find Hunter."
Silly Boys! They sure had a great time together.
We blasted music from the toy hauler and were ENTERTAINED by Kiersten, Kaely and Logan. They sure have the moves. This picnic table was the perfect stage and no one fell off surprisingly.
Kiersten, Kaely and Mr. Grant enjoying some sunshine.
Mr. Grant loved watching the kids ride the quads by. He would get so excited and jump in his bouncer...........it was so cute to watch him. He had a little cold so I had him bundled up. It really was quite nice weather.
Loving his daddy.
The eyes of a true rider.............Logie Bear!
I showed him the picture on my camera and he said I should take another one because I didn't get his smile. Are they trained or what?
The green quad broke down, but Shane Carter stopped by and helped Justin get it started. We just love Share and Charlette. It was great to see them and their cute kids! Thanks Shane for helping us out!
Logie was enjoying his camp chair and imagining a camp fire!
He asked me to take his picture by where the camp fire would be. He was excited to say the least about having a camp fire that night.
My boys checking out the quad.
Justin enjoyed a few rides by himself and so did I. There is this one trail that winds back and forth that I just love! We had a great time camping and ridin'.

No comments: