Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Little Explorers

My Cute Little Explorers
I found these vests at Walmart and the kids have LOVED them. They save their chore money to buy more explorer stuff to go along with them. The kids love to go out behind our house and look for bugs and rocks. They even love to venture down to the lake to explore and so far have not came back wet. I threaten them with their lives which might be why they continue to come home dry.
I told Justin it would be nice to be able to call the kids when they are out exploring so I can know right where they are or incase one of them gets hurt. He is so sweet he came home that day with a cell phone for the kids. I guess he had an employee quit and they had just renewed his phone contract. Justin said he was paying for the line anyway, so it might as well get used. He even programed the phone so they can only call the numbers we have programed in and those are the only numbers that can call them. It has work out so nice and the kids have been very responsible with it. They only use it when they go exploring! They think they are pretty special to have their "own cell phone" and it makes me feel better about letting them have the freedom to go explore! Thanks Justin!

No comments: