Friday, March 26, 2010

Ridin'

The kids just went CRAZY riding the quads! The cousins did great following the rule. This is Cambry showing he her stuff. It was fun to have them with us of a couple of days and our kids just loved it!
Doyle loved riding, he wasn't too found of sharing the quad but I understand that one.............it's hard. I was surprised how well our kids did having to share their quads. They were really good to take turns with their cousins and friends.
Kiersten loves to ride and she is really good at it!
Hunter is very responsible when it comes to the quads.
What a great rider! Our kids have rode a lot and it shows. It's real fun because now we can go on little trail rides with the kids cause they each can ride their own quad (except for Mr. Grant of course). We really enjoy having a family hobby! It gets us out and helps us make fun memories together. I really don't look forward to the day my kids don't want to hang out with me. I am hoping to postpone that terrible event as long as possible by continuing to plan and do fun things with them. Maybe I can just be one of those "cool parents." Like Sandra Smith was when I was growing up!

No comments: