Thursday, March 25, 2010

Living A Little Boys Dream!

Hunter was just beside himself when his Uncle Quincy called on a Friday night to see if he could go fishin' the next morning. He got his camo clothes all ready the night before. They weren't leaving until 7:00, but at 5:30 Hunter comes in and says, "Mom can I get up now so I can be sure to be ready!" Needless to say I was able to talk him into laying down until 6:30. It was fun to see his excitement! Hunter is learning really good how to cast out his line. They went to Cluff Pond's which always makes Hunter happy. He said, "I feel like it's my own pond ya know Mom since we are Cluff's!" Look at him throw! Way to go Bud!
Grandpa went with Uncle Quincy and Hunter. They had a fun time even though they didn't catch anything.
Getting instructions from the Pro himself.
I love this picture of Hunter. The joy of a boy shines right through this picture!
Hunter was so excited to find I had gotten him a lunchable. I rarely get the kids those but I was tired and in a hurt. The kids think it's quite the treat when they get one.
I love that Uncle Quincy thought to take a picture like this. He said I could photo shop in the fish. When I get time I promised Hunter I would. It's too cute. Uncle Quincy did a wonderful job being the photographer for the trip. Thanks so much! Hunter just loves his fishin' trips with Uncle Quincy and Grampy.

1 comment:

Tifani said...

That is adorable!! I love his little smile, I miss that boy!! I need to come love on them soon!!!