Sunday, March 7, 2010

Makudo Island

Makudo Island was not in the plans for our weekend in Mesa. But what do you do with a bunch of kids when it rains and ruins the plans of swimming at the hotel..................you go to Makudo Island that's what you do!
Mr. Grant enjoyed playing on the ground in the under 3 section. What a sweet baby! He is just so happy and fun, fun, fun!
The kids are usually even happy with sharing $5 worth of tokens.
The kids Love, Love, Love coming here.
Logan is Skeet ball King! This is his favorite game!
Hunter using his guns to get that ball up there.
Kiersten and Hunter.................all the kids were excited to get Makudo Island socks this time. I am usually prepared but since it wasn't in our plans I didn't have socks for them. They were so happy I didn't have socks!
Justin was making Mr. Grant giggle so much, it was cute! Even parents around us were laughing because Grant was giggling so much.
Isn't he the cutest guy! He is just so chunky I could eat him up!
Kiersten flying down the banana slide. This slide is killer fast and I know from experience. I went down it about 4 times with the kids and I was good. If I could just follow my kids around all day and do what they do I would be 25 lbs thinner for sure.
Logan and Hunter coming right in behind each other. I love spending time playing with my kids. And for the most part I could care less if I look like an idiot. The way I look at it the only people I am trying to impress are my kids and they love for me to be as goofy as they are.
Hunter kept throwing peace signs in every picture. We had a blast! The kids did get a couple of hours in at the pool, even though it was overcast the day they swam. It could be 30 degrees and I think they would still ask, "please can we swim!" I love going out of town because just being in a hotel makes my kids so dang excited and I love to see them get excited over something so simple.
Such cute boys!

1 comment:

BiggsFamily said...

That looks like so much fun, and yet I have never heard of it? You will have to tell me where it is, the boys would love it!!