Monday, March 29, 2010

Moore Friends....

We had Moore friends come out and stay. Hal and Stacy Moore and their 4 boys came out Tuesday evening. Their three oldest boys stayed the night with us and we brought them home the next night. The kids were so excited to have friends stay the night. I am a mean mom and I don't allow sleepovers, so the kids were beyond excited to have the Moore's stay the night. Justin was giving Brenner a ride.
Then out of no where we were under attach from some WILD MEN!
They are quite the crazy three musketeers! Kaden, Kendall and Hunter!
That evening after dark I took all the kids, minus Mr. Grant to the Hot Wells. There was only one old guy in the hot tub and it is a dang good thing he was drunk. Those kids tried for the first maybe 5 minutes to be calm, but after that it's like they all heard the same voices inside their heads saying, "We are now having a contest to see who can make the biggest splash.............so try anything you can swim, jump, do a bomb anything, just start splashing!!!"
It was quite comical actually. The guy was quite drunk which turned out to be a good thing. His tolerance level was pretty high because he was kinda on a high. He started calling me Bec and asked me 20 times how many kids I had with me. He was very nice and laughed a lot. It was crazy and next time I am sending Justin with all those kids to the hot tub for sure.
Kaden.............he is a great kid.
Kaden, Hunter and Kendall heading out for a ride. Hunter LOVED having the Moore boys there. He felt so big getting to go on rides without a grown up. I just have to say a little prayer every time they head out. I know it's good for them to grow up and become more responsible. But that means letting them have experiences to actually become more responsible and that's the scary part. They did wonderful following the rules on the quad. Hunter is really great when it comes to treating the quad like a machine that can hurt you and not just a toy.
There they go...........and this is when I begin to pray!
Now these two four year olds are quite the pair. They can giggle and laugh like no others! Brenner is so tall compared to Logan............it makes Logan look like a midget.
These two loved making Mr. Grant laugh and Mr. Grant loved it just as much!
Oh the craziness!
Silly, silly boys!
They are the same age, Brenner is a couple of months older. Brenner will be a great friend to have forever...........he can beat up all the bullies for Logan.
I love Brenner putting his hand over his face. He had had enough of my comments I guess.
What a cutie! Both of my boys!

No comments: