Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mary Poppins

So for Christmas we gave the kids tickets to see Mary Poppins. It was hard for the kids to be very excited about them until last weekend when it was finally time to go. The kids were all excited. Kiersten, who has been to see Wicked, was telling the boys all about what it was like and how fun it is to go see a Broadway show. Thanks to Aunt Melissa and Uncle Chris for keeping Mr. Grant for us while we went.
So excited they don't even know what to expect!
This is after the show. Hunter and Kiersten both can't wait to be in the EAC Children's Play this spring after seeing the boy and girl in Mary Poppins. They did so good during the show. Logan asked to go back to swim at the hotel a couple of times but I just handed him a fruit snack and he was good. His favorite part was the Chimney Sweeps scene. It was a fabulous show! We had a fun time all weekend!
Hunter took a picture of us! It was a bit of a crazy weekend just because I am on my crazy diet and can't eat any where. So i had my ice chest of stuff and Mr. Grant and I would wait while Justin and the kids ate at good places like Texas Road House, P.F. Changs, The Cheesecake Factory. It was sad for me! But I survived it and didn't cheat once!

1 comment:

anna said...

now that's some serious willpower! I could have never passed up all those yummy restaurants! you go girl!