Tuesday, January 17, 2012

David Garrett..............WOW!

Back in January I took the kids to see David Garrett the famous violinist. We also took Mrs. Kim Skinner with us as a Christmas gift to her.
It was on a weekday so the kids got out of school early and we headed to Mesa.
We ate at the Cheesecake Factory, walked the mall a little and then headed to the concert. Mrs. Skinner is amazing with the kids in strings. My kids just love her and I appreciate what she does for them! Hunter was especially excited to go see David Garrett! He has been watching on YouTube, David Garrett's playing, "He's a Pirate" from Pirates of the Caribbean . Playing that song is one of Hunter's goals. The show did not begin until 7:30, which is my kids bed time on school nights. So I was a little worries they might sleep through most of it. Logan wanted to bring his dinosaur in case he needed something comfy to lay on :) All the kids made it through the concert without falling asleep! But they crashed out as soon as we got in the car. Which made for a nice drive home for Mrs. Skinner and I. Logan was so cute to watch............he was on the edge of his seat the whole time. He just loved the music!
Horrible picture with my phone!
It was a fabulous show. So glad we went to it. The kids had to earn their own money for their tickets and the tickets were $50. I was proud of them for making that sacrifice.
We had a fun time!

No comments: