Monday, January 2, 2012

The Surprise Trip!

Tif had made our hotel arrangements and she picked the beautiful Paradise Point Resort in Mission Bay. It was wonderful! We stayed in little bungalow's and we could walk right out to the beach in 2 minutes. Nice job Tif!! It was a beautiful spot to stay at!
We were so excited to finally make it to San Diego!
Me and my sweetheart
He drove the entire trip every mile of it. I kept asking him if he wanted me to drive but he always said he was fine.
We were happy to be spending time the Brian and Tif and their family.
It is always fun to go somewhere with another family and see how they operate. We all do things so differently and I find relationships so interesting. One day I plan to further my education in Psychology......maybe one day I will be a counselor or Child Psychologist!
It's always fun to be around Tif........she is just a ball of constant fun and I love her for that!!!
The kids were ecstatic collecting sea shells and running on the beach. Everyone was just happy to be out of the car.
All the kids had a fun time switching cars on the drive over. Kiersten wanted to always be in our car so we were lucky and got the girls most the trip.
Mr. Grant traveled really good for the most part but he was thrilled to be out of the car for sure!
Because of the events with Kiersten's arm the night we got to San Diego we changed our plans a little. No one cared we were all just happy to be away from the Company and have some down time!!!

No comments: