Monday, January 2, 2012

A Day of Sand, Sun and lots of FUN!

We spend Tuesday at the beach. It was so nice to be staying right on the beach so when the babies needed naps it wasn't a big deal. It was great weather and just fun to relax and hang out!
Mr. Grant's first time on the beach..........he loved playing in the sand!
Hunter just loved collecting sea shells.
Mr. Grant, Cambry, Kaely and Kiersten
It was so fun to be out on the beach with my cute kids!
I just love beach pictures!
Hunter and Doyle really enjoyed being together. They loved running up and down the beach seeing how much mud they could flick up from their feet.
The girls made a cute sand castle.........they even let Mr. Grant "help" a little!
I love my Logie Bear!
This kid is just a wonderful person and I am so luck to be his mom.
He makes us laugh all day long!
Lovin' this sand!
Mr. Grant and Brynlee were so cute. They played so well together. They loved the sand and surprisingly Mr. Grant never threw it!
These kids are crazy to be in this water. It was FREEZING!! Kiersten was so happy that I let her get in the water. I would rather her enjoy this vacation instead or remembering she wasn't allowed in the ocean because of her cast. I was fully prepared for her to fall in the water and get her cast soaked. Surprisingly she didn't............but she did thank me many times for letting her get wet.
These two were seriously hilarious!
Do they not have feeling or what?
Crazy kids!
I took a picture of Justin and then noticed the message below.
Well he is pretty darn HOT so it's totally fitting!
I love you Babe!
Hunter making a sand angel!
After we spent most of the day on the beach we headed to the hot tub. I really enjoyed this part!
Kaely was so sweet and helped Mr. Grant play in the pool. He sure loved it!
Kiersten was a trooper! I did feel bad she couldn't swim, but she made the best it!
What a great girl she is!
It was a great, laid back and relaxing day. Just what we all needed. Kiersten especially needed a slow day so she'd be ready for the long day at Disneyland!

No comments: