Saturday, December 10, 2016

Elf Christmas Party

Hunter and the girls in his dance group planned an Elf Christmas party. Of course Hunter offered for it to be at our house!  Good thing I really love all the girls in his group! 



Started the party with an Arizona snowball fight!

  


Everyone enjoyed it I'd say! 

 

I didn't stay downstairs for the whole event but from the screaming, yelling and laughing that I could hear, I'd say it was a great snowball fight! 

 

Then of course they had traditional Elf spaghetti!!!

 

These girls are the best!

 

Hunter's friend Brody decided to stick around for the party with the dance girls.  I believe he told Hunter, "Now I know why you do dance!"
Yep cute girls are the real reason!

 

Now this looks like a kids paradise!

 

It was sure fun to listen to these kids giggle and talk as they had their dinner of pure sugar. I think a few of them got a sugar high! 

 

After dinner they had a white elephant gift exchange!

 

Keira Turley was such a good sport.  She got all of her gifts stolen from her.  Including this Pony beanie that Hunter gave as his gift.  I was so impressed with how she handled having the gift she picked being taken from her.  She ended up with the least wanted gift but never complained a bit.  What a sweet girl!

 

They watched the movie Elf in the theater room and then finished up the night with 30 minutes of laser tag.  It was an evening full of fun!  Glad they are such a fun group of kids!  Brody was really glad he stuck around for the party....hahaha!

No comments: