Thursday, December 29, 2016

Tequila Sunrise

So the boys ended up getting more then they bargained for at dinner one night. Logan ordered an orange juice one night and I happen to taste it before he did. 
Oh it wasn't just any orange juice. It was a tequila sunrise!!  Thank goodness I tasted it first. 

 

A second night, Logan orders an orange juice at dinner again. This time both Hunter and Logan drink some before I do. Once again it isn't just any orange juice. It's a TEQUILA SUNRISE!!!
What the heck?
So guess the cruise was wilder then I'd have expected. Two of our boys tasted alcohol for the first time. (And hopefully the last time....Logan thought it was disgusting but Hunter loved it.  Guess we will have to keep an eye one that boy!) 
This picture is of course of Hunter drink the regular orange juice. I wouldn't have him taste more alcohol just for a picture. I am not that cool of a mom. 
Both times the waiters felt horrible about our kids getting an alcoholic drink.  
Crazy cruise!!!

No comments: