Sunday, December 25, 2016

Formal Dinner Night

I was surprised that everyone of our kids enjoyed the formal dinner night. Actually they all enjoyed the first formal night. The second time they had it on the cruise Grant and Logan opted to go to their kids clubs instead of joining us for dinner. 

 

What a good looking group! So thankful for this trip and the memories that we made. 

 

I Love My Family!

 

I sure love this man of mine!!
On the cruise Justin said he was sure glad to be married to such a planner. But I am equally grateful to be married to someone who lets me plan. It works out great because I love planning outings, parties and vacations. It's therapeutic for me and has helped me make it through some of our rough day in and day out struggles. 

Justin and I compliment each other well I think. We definitely have different personalities. He makes up for the areas in life that I'm not good at and I feel I do the same for him. I tell him quite often that we make a great team!

I am amazed at all he has on his plate with helping to run the company all while fighting his depression. I could not do all he does. He doesn't know how amazing he is I don't think. 
I look forward to eternity with this guy. 

On the 19th of this month we celebrated, and by celebrated I mean we bought a much needed dishwasher, that was the extent of the celebration....lol. But we celebrated 18 years of marriage! Hard to believe that much time has past. It sure has flown by!

 

The dinner was so delicious!  This was Christmas night and will forever be a favorite night for me. I loved having my kids full attention. No cell phones at all the entire cruise. It was wonderful!!!  I only used my phone to take pictures and Justin wasn't on his phone either. I loved it!!  We spend many nights playing cards, going to family friendly comedy shows, watching the cruise performers put on great shows and just enjoying being together. 

I hope in heaven when we get to go through our memories, that the good ones feel like we are right there reliving the joy!  I would happily relive this cruise anytime!  

No comments: