Saturday, July 7, 2012

Big Apple Extra Pics


Hunter told me I just had to add this picture to the other ones of China Town markets.
He is a boy that LOVES a bucket full of frogs!


While in Little Italy we ate at Lombardi's.
It is the first Pizzeria in the United States.


It was delicious and boy was their cheese yummy!


I love the oldness of the buildings and restaurants in New York.  We ate down in the wine cellar........but no we didn't have wine.


One day while in NY we visited the Madame Tussuad's Wax Museum.
This is one of my favorite pictures.....The kids just loved it!!!


Justin loves the Beatles!



We had a fun time walking through the wax museum!  It is impressive how realistic the statues look!



These are a few of our favorite ones....


I love that Justin is posing as The President of the United States with his PEPSI in hand!


Who doesn't love Jack Sparrow?




It was so fun!
Sorry it is a separate post.......just wanted to make sure I have these pics to add to my book :)

No comments: