Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Babe!

Since the kids and I were going to be at Disneyland on Justin's actual Birthday we surprised him with a little party before we left. 
 I did tell him he needed to be home early so he could actually eat dinner with us and enjoy his party.  I often hate summer months because Justin does not know how to leave work until dark thirty.  So when it doesn't get dark until 8:00 at night then he often doesn't get home until 9:00.


Justin was happy to come home early and spend the evening with his family!
The kids wanted Justin to open his presents first thing!



Oh yeah baby.....a PlayStation Vita!
I know I will probably come to regret getting Justin this but he will never say he wants anything.  He did enjoy playing games on the Nintendo DS.....it kind of relieves his stress from work he has said.
He was actually really excited when he opened it. So I was glad I got it for him!



Mr. Grant LOVES birthdays, even when it's not his.
Almost daily he brings me toys and says, "Mom I have a surprise for you!  It for you burfday!"


We had Justin's favorite meal....
Steak, crab legs and twice baked potatoes
It was so yummy!  The kids were all excited about the crab legs!
The kids enjoyed swimming in the pool while Justin and I grilled.



Then we had one of Justin's favorite desserts, Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes!
The kids had built a building out of Legos, that is suppose to represent CKC, to place Justin's birthday cupcake on.



Justin had some help blowing out his candle...


Mr. Grant needed his own candle to blow out.  So did the other kids....which is kind of our tradition.  Everyone gets to blow out candles regardless of who's birthday it is!


Happy Birthday Babe!
Thanks for all you do to make us happy!
You are a wonderful husband, father and friend! 
 I can not picture my life without you!!
Love you!

No comments: