Sunday, July 15, 2012

Disneyland Trip Day Four



We had gotten to Disneyland each day before it opened and stayed til it was closed each night.  So this morning we decided to sleep in a little bit........we still got to Disneyland by 9:00 and we were better rested for our last day!



Peter Pan's Flight is one of my favorite rides.  This was my first time riding it and I am so glad I got to do it with my kids!  We rode it a couple of times during our stay and just loved it!



We love Pluto!



We all enjoyed the Pixar Play Parade.  We actually enjoyed it in the shade!




I thought of my mom quite a bit on this trip and so did my kids.  We all frequently commented how much Grammy would have loved this, that and the other!
She would have died over the parades!



We all love Buzz!



Mr. Grant just LOVES Mater!
He would have peed his pants seeing this live! He almost did just seeing it in a picture!!!



Jenny asked me if Gavin could hang out with us while the dance girls went to their dance seminar. Logan was thrilled as you can imagine!
Kiersten got to go to a 2 hour dance class and see some behind the scenes stuff.  She learned a lot and really enjoyed it!



I was trying to take a picture of the kids sitting on the sidewalk after the parade was over.  A nice gentleman came over and asked me if I wanted him to take a picture of our whole family!
So I was Stewart's wife for about 20 seconds.......well at least in the picture I was.  It was so funny we just went along with it...........it almost seemed stranger to explain why my husband isn't here and where Wendy was.
We actually ended up hanging out together for the 2 hours the girls were behind the scenes at Disneyland.  Stewart was a great husband.............he told me I was a great wife too!  It's fun to joke about now!  I told Justin he might want to come on the next trip.........lol!


Silly Boys....



Logan and Gavin are so silly together. They just have a blast even if it waiting in a line.  That didn't slow them down............they just decided to dance!


Of course along with my new husband, Stewart, I got a couple of extra kids.  Katelyn and I took all the little ones on Toy Story Mania while Stewart and Hunter rode the roller coaster, California Screamin'!  So yes we looked and acted like a couple for two hours........except he didn't buy me anything...LOL!

Carsyn and I
The second daughter I never got to have.


So excited to see the Aladdin show and to rest our feet!


We went and saw the Aladdin musical.
It was total Broadway quality!  The kids just loved it and so did I!
Again staying more then one day at Disneyland is key to AMAZING fun!
Of course I will take one day over no days!




I can't even put into words how much fun this trip was!!!


Thanks for a wonderful trip kids!



Aren't these some of the cutest kids you have ever seen?


Logan is seriously the funnest kid!
I love how original he is and boy is he entertaining for sure!



We always take a picture here....this time it was like 12:45 at night but we had to take it!


 We are all still happy at midnight...............it is a magical place after all!!! 



We spend half the day at California Adventure and the last half at Disneyland.
Don't you love our faces on Tower of Terror......AGAIN!  Yes I still scream like a little school girl!


This would be Kiersten and I over coming our fears of roller coasters.  I have been on several roller coasters and have never fully loved them.  They have all been super jerky and gave me a headache when I got off.  So wasn't even tempted to go on California Screamin'..........until my husband, Stewart told me he was going to make me go.  I could tell Kiersten wanted to go but she was too scared.  She rode some rides with all her dance girlfriends but when they went on this one she stayed with Michelle, one of the dance moms.


I decided why not give it a try and if we hated it we didn't have to do it again.  And so we did..............
guess what WE LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it!
Okay this roller coaster was way smoother then the other ones I have been on........just like Stew told me it would be.  Thanks for being a great husband for those two hours Stew!





Guess it's time the Cluff family goes to Six Flags huh?



I had to add this picture.....I know it is blurry.  This would be Hunter and Logan doing "Tootie Ta" after riding Grizzly River Rapids!
I love that they are having that much fun!
What friends they were on this trip........I hope it lasts!



I know by the end of the trip we were pretty fancy with our Splash Mountain picture huh?
Some of our favorite rides were....


Disneyland
Peter Pan's Flight
Indiana Jones
Pirates of the Caribbean
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Splash Mountain
Space Mountain




California Adventure
California Screamin'
Goofy's Fly School
Tower of Terror
Mickey's Fun Wheel.......the moving carts
Toy Story Mania
Soaring California
Grizzly River Rapids


But of course we enjoyed every ride we went on and boy did we ride a ton of rides.  I think we are all already looking forward to the next time we get to visit Disneyland!!!

No comments: