Saturday, July 7, 2012

Highlight for me.....


This picture shows one of the high lights of the trip for me....



There were so many times during our time at Disneyland that I saw these two either holding hands, or walking like this.  This just made my day!
Hunter and Logan don't seem to be super close.  Hunter seems closer to Kiersten then to Logan.  Which isn't a bad thing but it always makes me happy when Hunter and Logan are enjoying being with just each other.  I guess with Kiersten having Katelyn to be buddies with it gave the boys an opportunity to become closer this trip.



I am always telling my kids that it's great to have good friends.  Good friends are really important!!  But friends will come and go..........however, you will always have your family.  So it is important to treat your siblings the best........they are yours for eternity!
I hope my kids grow up with a great love and respect for each other!

1 comment:

anna said...

love that! There's nothing sweeter than sibling love!