Friday, July 6, 2012

School Award Time




Hunter and Fabulous Mrs. Moore
Hunter had a wonderful year in 3rd grade
We are so sad Mrs. Moore is moving to Gilbert.
She is one of my best friends and I will miss her dearly.........although I already have plans to go visit her!!


Kiersten and Ms. Purcell
It was a good year for Kiersten......her teacher was really sweet and she just loved Kiersten.  She told me many times she wished all her students were just like Kiersten!


Kiersten and Hanna


Kiersten with her classmates.



I can't even list all the awards Kiersten and Hunter got.
Kiersten is receiving an award from Mrs. Delane for straight A's in both Spanish and Music..........not only did it have to be A's but you had to get a 95% or higher all four semesters.
Way to go Kiersten!
She is a phenomenal student!  I am so proud of her dedication....she has gotten straight A's every year!
Way to go Kiersten!  We love you!



This would be Hunter and his "girlfriend" Lizzy Warren!


Funny story....


Hunter asked me if he earned some money if he could use some of it to add money to the kids prepaid phone.  


I told him "sure I don't care."
I had no idea where he was going with this....


He continued, "Okay good.  Once I get the phone working again do you think you could drop me and Lizzy off at The Caboose so we could get frozen yogurt.  Then I can call you when we are done and you can come pick us back up. Don't worry mom I will pay for our frozen yogurt too!"


I proceeded to explain to him that no he couldn't do that because that would be a date.  I told him he can't do something like that until he is 16.


He responded with a, "Are you serious? Why not mom.......we just want to eat frozen yogurt? I don't understand?"


It was so sweet and innocent.  
I wish he could stay that same innocent little boy that just wants to take his crush to eat frozen yogurt.


Lizzy's mom, Tabitha and I got a kick out of that story.  Hunter is a little romantic and very creative.  So once he can date I know he will be coming up with some fun ones!



Hunter and his best bud, Justice Nelson.
Or his "brother from another mother" as they both put it!



They got an award for being the "Two Musketeer's!"


We are so proud of Hunter and all the many awards he got.
He is also a straight A student and always has been.  Mrs. Moore had so many great things to say about Hunter.
Thanks Hunter for being such a great kid and student!
We love you!

No comments: