Monday, July 16, 2012

Workin' at the Car Wash

Early on in the summer I decided to put some of my pinning on Pinterest to use!
We built this car wash for bikes for one of our "Build It Monday" projects.


These workers are some pretty handsome looking CKC workers if you ask me!
Actually Hunter helped the most.  He worked so hard I never took a picture of him...lol.

Justin could not believe I made this with the kids.  I even took 7 kids to Home Depot....twice....in the process!  It was cute to see how amazed Justin was.  He did say he would have never even attempted such a thing with so many kids. :)  I told him well I don't have that option....everything I want to do I have to do with the accompaniment  of children.  And I wouldn't want it any other way to be honest!




We have invited so many friends over to play in our car wash.  


Any time we get it out neighbor kids flock to it. 




The Moore boys even came for a day and enjoyed it with us!
Along with the car wash usually come Popsicles....so it's a win win situation!


I even got to babysit Hudson....I kept this blow up bouncer in the shade of the garage while we watched the kids using the car wash.  I even downloaded the song, "Workin. at the Car wash!" to play for the kids.  It's been a great summer fun toy!
Thanks to Pinterest!

No comments: