Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Benson Gristmill in Tooele County

This is the front on the Mill. This place makes for some great backgrounds for pictures.

I love the demention the lines of the logs add to the picture. It's funny because my kids are so use to looking at place to take pictures that Kiersten and Hunter both will point out places they see and think would be good to pose by.



Inside the Mill with Grandma and Grandpa Bennion. It was so fun to visit them. They took us to the Mill so I could check out the place a day earlier then the reunion started. I took the BIG family pictures there and wanted to see what the landscape had to offer. It was fun to have a day to be with just our family.

Loved this bridge and the cabins behind. Kiersten said, "Mom we should of had picture clothes on!!" My kids are so trained for photo shoots its not even funny!

I love pictures of family's holding hands! It just stinks that I'm not it these pictures and that we didn't have "picture clothes" on, because they're such cute pictures. Although, my backside is not as cute as Justin's or the kids!!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

It's good to see some fun family reunion pics outside of a hospital setting. LOL! Poor Tiif, bruian and Cambry! Such cute pictures and a fun place to take them!