Monday, June 16, 2008

Is it Hunter's Tongue or a Strawberry?

Hunter loves strawberries! He found this one in the bunch and just couldn't get over the fact that it looked like a tongue! He thought it was just hilarious! It was hilarious! He was hilarious with it in his mouth and trying to talk! It entertained him and us for a good half hour. I love his sense of humor! He brings so much fun and happiness to our little family. Heaven help his school teachers though.......they'll either love him or hate him!


3 comments:

TheShumWAYS said...

He has the funnest personality, can't wait to be around him at the reunion.

touch of glass said...

wow, could have fooled me, I thought it was his tongue! When are you guys coming to the real city to visit?? We have lots of room for company =)

Kamala Crockett said...

Holy cow I really questioned that it was his tongue! How funny! Guess my family liked this one since we are the only posts!haha