Friday, June 13, 2008

Reunion Talent Show

I now realize that I didn't take very many pictures of the talent show. I must have been trying to keep my kids from being too distracting!
Travis Hollar showing us his juggling tricks. He's really good and can even juggle with fire sticks. It's a good thing he doesn't live close to us because I would be trying to talk him into being the entertainment at one of my kids birthday parties!

Kiersten and Kaely doing a dance to Hannah Montana! About 1 hour before the talent show Kiersten decides she wants to do a dance with Kaely. She only practices a few times, but Kaely helped her out and they both did such a wonderful job! I was happy for Kiersten because she wanted to do it so bad but was so nervous about it and had little practice. She pulled it off with flying colors! Good job girls!


Aunt Kiki had practiced a song to sign language with all the grand kids. They were so cute up there! I love sign language..................it was the foreign language I took at ASU!

Once Hunter saw Kiersten do a talent, he wanted to do something as well. We hadn't planned on doing anything....................so............he decide to sing "Tell Me the Stories of Jesus." He has such a cute little voice with his adorable "Hunter accent." It was priceless!

1 comment:

Tifani said...

He did do such a good job Bec and I was sooooo impressed with how fast Kiersten learned that dance. Kaely has been practicing for a month and Kiersten learned it all in an hour. Good job. I don't know if I told you how much I appreciate ALL your help while we were in Utah you are the BEST EVER