Thursday, June 12, 2008

Temple Square

How Beautiful Temple Square was. After leaving Heritage Park we decided to go see the Conference Center and Temple Square. It was a bit cold, but I tried to be tough.
I could have just sat and watched all the wedding photographers for hours. I love to see other photographers styles.

We had a lot of people stop us and say that they loved our Khaki and black and they thought we should take family pictures. Genius.........Yep that's kind of the reason we are all dressed alike people!

I love Hunter! Anyone who knows Hunter, just loves him. He has such a great personality and his laugh...............just hilarious!

Kiersten stopped me here by all these flowers and said,"Mom isn't this a good place to take a picture." She really is creative and already has an eye for photography! I just love being Kiersten's mom!

No comments: