Thursday, June 12, 2008

Some of my favorite pics of me & Logan @ the Children's Museum

Things I love about Logan....
1. His BIG SMILES
2. When he jumps up and down when he gets mad (it really is impressive how high he can jump).
3. How friendly he is to everyone he sees.
4. Watching him play quietly with a car, truck or train.
5. Waking up to him singing Jingle Bells on the monitor, yep he still loves that song and its June!
6. How he likes to get in my arms and pretend to be a baby.
7. Remembering how blessed we are that he's with us.
8. Hearing him first thing in the morning say "Mommy I hungy, Mommy I hungy, Mommy I hungy!" he says it so cute!
9. The way he gets so excited to see me even if I was only in the other room for 5 minutes. He'll outstretch his arms, get all excited and say "MOMMY," and give me a huge hug like he hasn't seen me for weeks. He is even more dramatic when Justin comes home.
10. Watching him follow Hunter and Kiersten around like a puppy dog.

This is my favorite shot!


Everyone need a little love from Logan. He is just so dang lovable!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

I love all the pictures you've been posting. You guys are so adorable. I also love the kids pics on the side bar. They turned great! Thanks for the tips you posted on my blog. There are so many things to remember and learn. I'll take as many tips as I can get

Shawna said...

I was going to post on your scrapbooking, journaling post but I'll just do it here. Sometime i don't get all the way backl to my older oosts to read them. Anyways, I started my blog for the very purpose of recording our lives and pictures and doing a little journaling on the way. It's just so much easier for me to keep up with rather than sitting down and doing it the way I used to. I've always planned on sending it to blurp at the end of every year to get it printed. I used to worry about boring people with all the journaling or adding too many pics but I guess I've gotten used to it. If someone is really too bothered by what I have to say or doesn't want to see so many pictures thy don't have to look at my blog. I've already had so much going back and looking at the older posts and reading some of the things the kids have said and done since I started my blog. I'm excited to get it printed into a book and be able to look back at it!
Sorry for the winded post