Friday, June 13, 2008

Few Extra Pics

Justin, Travis and me. Travis is such a fun person to be around. We wish him well on his move to Maine.

Kiersten and Ryan..................OK so this is her new "boyfriend." She just had a great time with him. He was such a good sport as the kids basically treated him like a jungle gym! Hunter asked just today, when he could see the tall guy from the reunion. I wasn't sure who he was talking about, but when he saw Ryan's picture he said, "THAT GUY, THAT GUY..............WHEN CAN I SEE HIM!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So CUTE! What the heck totally DIDN'T even see you guys. I don't know if you realized, BUT, Tooele ISN'T that big....LOL. Looks like you guys had a good time! Such a STINKIN' bummer about Cambry...if that wasn't the MOST awful thing EVER.

Unknown said...

Holy cow, post a little, why don't ya? I loved all the pictures.
-Al