Thursday, June 26, 2008

One, Two, Three......................Not It!

I've been tagged by Stacie..................so sorry for the boring info. THE RULES....list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.... 3 JOYS- #1 JUSTIN.......we've been sweethearts since high school and it just keeps getting better! #2 My Kids...........they totally wear me out, but I love it! #3 A great photo shoot! 3 Fears- #1 My Kids or Justin getting badly hurt (Logan's accident really scarred me!) #2 Not being a good enough mother, not doing enough with them, not preparing them for the world, not helping them see what jewels they really are, I could go on and on with this one. #3 midgets................seriously they kind of scare me (I am not trying to be mean), but when I see one I just want to pick them up and throw them! 3 Goals- #1 Get in shape and eat healthier #2 let my finger nails grow out #3 Teach my kids the things they really need to know! 3 Obsessions/Collections- #1 Cleaning the floor.............I am OC about sweeping, mopping and vacuuming (it really is a curse some days) #2 Photography.............photo shoots, editing, photoshop, everything involved! #3 Planning our next "Outings or trips," I have to be planning some weekend trip, vacation, day trip, birthday, something........................I always have to have something to look forward to and dream about! 3 Random Surprising Facts- #1 I was Prom Queen my senior year! Yeah Baby!! #2 I can't do a cartwheel, never have and at this rate probably never will! #3 I can burp like a MAN...................oh the memories! I tag Alison Jackson, Tif, Kristen, Leslie and Alene

2 comments:

Alene said...

You were a great Prom Queen and no one burps like you !!

Kristen P. said...

Aww man I guess I have to do it now. I've been tagged a few times. Ok the midget thing makes me laugh. Matt loves them he wants to play soccar with one