Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hunter Conversation...........

Last night as I was tucking Hunter into bed this was our conversation.......... (It was a serious conversation, he wasn't trying to be funny!) Hunter asked, "Did Jesus poop in his pants when he was a two year old?" I said, "Well..................hmmmm.............I don't know if he did or not." Hunter said, "Well Jesus never did anything notty and pooping in your pants is notty. So that means Jesus didn't poop in his pants when he was two." My response was, "that does make sense Hunter!" Hunter then asked me, "Why did I know the answer to that and you didn't Mom?" What do you do................... seriously..................

7 comments:

Shawna said...

Okay, that is seriously one of the funniest things I have ever heard! LOL! How do you answer that? I'd say, "go ask your dad"!
Hunter is so darn cute and way to smart for his own good!

TheShumWAYS said...

He is so funny. What a fun kid to have around. Your blog is always so cute, you can tell you are a photography and have talent!

ryanbennion said...

seriously, those are typical things he said that whole weekend. I think thats why he became my best bud during the reunion because he was hilarious....never a dull moment thats for sure. haha.

Tifani said...

OMG Becky that is so stinking funny!! Hey how did you get your header to look like this. You will have to come over and Play with mine!!!

touch of glass said...

Oh I always get entertained reading your blog. Seriously can we trade kids for a week. I need some excitment instead of . . . well Carson!! He makes me CRAZY

The Parkers said...

I really don't think He had any pants. Everybody has robes on in all the pictures.

Kamala Crockett said...

Only Hunter could come up with that! He is one funny kid!