Monday, June 16, 2008

We LOVE Daddy because.............

1. He makes us food. (Hunter)
2. He sometimes takes care of us & plays with us. (Hunter)
3. He takes me to work with him some days. (Hunter)
4. I Love Daddy.....................I Love Chocolate Milk! (Logan)
5. He throws me high up in the air. (Kiersten)
6. He takes me on rail buggy rides. (Kiersten)
7. He takes me to the beach and we look for sea shells together. (Kiersten)
8. He takes us to the sand dunes in Yuma. (Kiersten)
9. Watching basketball with him. (Hunter)
10. He took us to the pool when mom was sick. (Kiersten)
11. He gives us chocolate milk! (Kiersten)
12. He reads us scriptures at night, if he's home. (Kiersten)
Justin is such a wonderful father to our children. I couldn't have asked for a better eternal partner! There are so many things I could list that makes Justin the great dad and husband that he is. He has always taken an active role in caring for the kids, especially considering he's gone so much. When he is home, he is always willing to help bath, feed, play with and take care of our kids. I love him so much for being such a help to me. He never complains if dinner is fish sticks and macaroni and cheese or even Top Roman. I love that he makes it a point to tell me how much he loves being home with us, when he is able to get away from the office early. When we have newborns he is so good to take them when they are fussy (which is 95% of the time with the babies we've had!). He'll get up with them in the night after I feed them if they are still fussy. He supports me with things I am interested in. I love him because he is my right hand man with my photography business and is always thinking of ways to make my business better. I love that he doesn't care what other people think of him. He'll dress up in a clown costume for his kids birthday party and do it with a smile! He dresses up with our family on Halloween in whatever crazy costume idea I have came up with. He makes me feel good about myself 100% of the time! Thanks for being so good to me and the kids! We love you!
The kiddos eating popcorn while watching Enchanted. They love to pretend like they are at the movies!
We love you Daddy!

2 comments:

Tifani said...

What a cute thing Bec. You guys are awesome. Justin is a good dad i think it must run in the fam. so does working late ;p

Donelle said...

Yes, Justin is a keeper! But we've known that for a long time :)