Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Time to Remodel?

WHAT THE ................*%$#**?




So does it seem a bit strange to you that my house would look like this? To make a very long story short..............the dry wallers did a crappy job and the little college boys, or "painter boys" as I liked to call them, did an even worst job. So new dry wallers have been trying to fix all the mess ups to get our house ready for the new paint job. Yes the WHOLE INTERIOR of our house needs to and will be repainted. I fought for a PROFESSIONAL PAINT JOB, since thats what we paid for. But our contractor pleaded with me to let him try again............seriously I need to take a class that teaches you to say "NO" and mean it!

It isn't much fun to see your new house torn up. And it is just tons of fun to try to keep a 2 year old out of the hectic mess. Monday within one hour of the dry wallers working on our house Logan put shoes, rocks, and toys in the bucket of hot mud, white junk. Then Hunter being the BIG HELP that he is reached in and got all the stuff out of the bucket. I would have taken a picture but I was trying to hard not to scream profanities as loud as I could.
We'll keep updates of the progress of the new paint job, as it slowly occurs I am sure. On the bright side of things I am sure there will be some funny stories for all your reading pleasure!

2 comments:

Donelle said...

Oh, I am SO sorry. That doesnt' sound like fun. Can't wait to come see the new house and have you give me tips for when we build!

The Parkers said...

Go ahead and scream profanities; I'm sure it'll make you feel better. It'll also prepare you to confront contractors in the future!
-Al